When it comes to selling billboards, ride sheets play a vital role in communicating the benefits of the particular face to the customer.
A great ride sheet should include:
- A professional photo of your billboard
- City/State and the address or gps of the structure
- The orientation of the billboard (ie: faces East, right hand read)
- DEC, traffic count, impressions, etc.
- The display type, size and specs
- Most importantly, your contact info and branding
TastyAd asked John James, President/Founder of SignBird (SignBird.io), why they decided to offer this free ride sheet design. “We believe that everyone in the OOH business should have content that sells! Whether it be a ride sheet, photo, billboard video proposal, or a website, the content you use should be professional and communicate value to your advertisers. Our mission is to help the OOH industry thrive in this way.”
SignBird would like to offer TastyAd’s readers the opportunity to have a free ride sheet designed for one of your billboards. All you need to do is click the link below to sign up for their email newsletter and go follow them on LinkedIn. SignBird will then reach out to collect information and billboard details, and begin working on your new ride sheet!
*(1) Ride Sheet Design Per Company
*Limited Time Offer